This page stores links to some useful websites for myself.
numerical analysis/scientific computing
- Prof. Nick Trefethen’s essays: well-written essays regarding all aspects of numerical analysis.
- Prof. Shidong Jiang’s fast numerical algorithms course page: contain reference for all state-of-the-art fast algorithms in scientific computing
- Prof. Alex Barnett’s page for boundary integral equations (BIEs): tutorials and resources for the BIE method
- disasters attributable to bad computing, by Doug Arnold
blog, article, etc.
- Better Explained bridge the gap of understandings
- xkcd geeky comic
- universality of gradients in physics a chapter in Feynman lectures